Got pizza and a cookie last night because I had a thousand calorie deficit at the end of my work day so when I weighted myself this morning I was up a half pound. Cool.
I wonder if I will someday learn my lesson. Or if this is it for me. Just being a fat guy. My biological father is a fat guy. Most white American dudes are fat guys. Do I want to be most American white guys? Nope. OK. Time for a pep talk:
SUCK IT UP SHITHEAD. THIS IS THE PROCESS. STOP FUCKING AROUND AND STOP EATING PIZZA, DICK FOR BRAINS.
Ok. I feel better. The lesson? I can’t eat pizza and cookies and lose weight. Fuck. I’ve known that all along. Welp, guess I really do have dick for brains. Doesn’t mean I have to stay fat. Tons of hot guys have dick for brains. So Imma keep trying.
I went to the gym this morning, and I intend on eating my sammie and salad for my meals today, and having fruit, not pizza, when I come home. The main reason I’ve failed in the past is because I’ve given up. So this time I’m not giving up. YOU HEAR ME PIZZA?! I’M NOT QUITTING!
Let’s refocus by listing all the shitty things about being fat:
- My double chin touches my neck when I look down.
- The ingrown hair follicle on my inner thigh that is irritated because of the fat that pushes it against my other fat thigh and that I have to put a hot press on it at night because that shit hurts all day.
- I don’t look good in the mirror anymore. I look like a short fat guy because I am a short fat guy.
- I snore. I didn’t used to.
- I can’t run. I mean, I can, for like a block and it’s painful. I used to love running.
- When I bend over my belly touches my leg way before it used to. I kinda have to shift my fat to the side of my leg to reach the ground. Gross.
- My work shirts come unbuttoned because my fat is constantly trying to come out.
- I have to tuck in my shirts because if I leave them untucked I look super fat. But tucked in makes me look like an assistant manager for a Gurnee Mills Outlet.
- I have persistent back/hip/knee/shin pain that I didn’t have when I wasn’t fat.
- I have high cholesterol that you’ve read me bitch about before.
- None of my sexy clothes fit, and I refuse to buy clothes now because I don’t like how I look in anything so getting dressed to leave the apartment sucks. I have my fat guy shorts, and my fat guy pants, and a couple fat guy shirts. I look like a suburban dad because I don’t deserve nice things until I lose some weight.
- When I stay in, I wear huge house shorts and no shirt. I used to love being shirtless, but now when I’m shirtless my belly is starting to do the fat guy hang down thing. It’s a mini hang down, but christ, that’s a lot of fat. It’s like an episode of Cops in my studio.
That’s a good list. I feel refocused.